Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Phillipine

Philippines Moment in time
In the image i see Women selling and buying fruits and vegetables.


I see there wrinkly old skin.She had a pink and white t shirt with a brown skirt.I see a dark green juicy cabbage.I see tables in a straight line for people to go and buy the products.I see nicely packed oranges as if it was packed by a butler.People on the left side looked like they were the sellers and people on the right side looked like they were the customers.I see yum juicy oranges and on the side I see a green clean cabbage.


I see the wooden houses in the background.Everyone in the crowd is looking at the fruits and veggies.The packed oranges were as straight as a ruler.A lady in the blue and white dress was holding as what i think meat.

By Atonio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.